Multiple Monitors - Mouse jumping off the screen when rotating camera

Heyho there, I'm having this weird problem with GW2 and I'm really not sure what causes it. I've got a three-monitor setup with GW2 running in the middle. It doesn't matter if I use fullscreen, windowed or borderless window because it happens every time. I'll use right click to rotate the camera and the cursor will jump to the opposite side screen. Basically, if I turn left, my cursor will end up somewhere on the right monitor. It's like the game is overcompensating for it too much.

I've already tried reinstalling and it did nothing. Beside that, I'm not even sure where to really look.

> @Tatsa.3269 said:

> So, uh... huh. Don't I feel stupid. Launching the game as Administrator fixes it.

Doesn't quite fix it, I'm having the same issue you described above but not consistently it just happens sometimes when I don't expect it or sometimes the game will ignore me pressing the right mousebutton to turn the camera.

Unfortunatly all of that only happens sometimes and I haven't been able to figure out when those things happen exactly I only know that it is very annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem here. Usually happends when the game gets a lag of some sort I guess or loses some FPS basicly. But Im not even sure if thats the only reason for it. Found some information from people discussing the same problem that they were trying either pressing Alt + Enter (Both keys same time, not one after the other), or that the problem was caused by Alt + Tab 'ing the game, and then pressing the icon on the bar to maximize it again, because as they thought, the game is not really in a maximized mode, but some windowed mode. Apparently works for some people and for some it doesnt. Either way this all sounds more like a bunch of guesses, so if anyone finds a solution to this problem, pls let us know :).

I have two monitors, and I have never encountered this issue. I also don't see what launching the game with Administrator right would have to do with it. Then again, I am the only one using this computer and thus have an account with all the rights of an admin. Still, it's hard to make a connection there...

Have you tried playing in Windowed Fullscreen mode instead of Fullscreen? Also, check your mouse driver software -- perhaps there is a setting for this kind of behavior (or maybe you need to re-install the driver?).

Edit: Deactivitating "Automatically move pointer to the default button in a dialogue box" in the Windows mouse settings might be of help?

• 3 months later...