Staff warrior

Jack Skywalker.5674

> @Henry.5713 said:

> The way I feel:

> Spear > Greataxe (one can only dream) > other possible new weapons > Staff > another terrible off-hand weapon

>

> Good point about the wasted potential of the already existing spear skills. Sounds almost too easy to reuse the spear as a new warrior land weapon.

Well, the Warrior Spear skills are actually pretty good from a combat perspective. They'd just need numbers fixes. .

> @Juba.8406 said:

> TBH Staff suits Warrior better than Torch and Dagger.

>

> Anet also should start rethinking the use of underwater weapons for land combat. A Spear would be a great choice for Warrior spec "Sunspear".

I've been one of the biggest proponents of bringing spears to land, or creating "polearms" as new weapons for the game but I think some of the skins they released with the most recent LW season 4 update (The Sunspear, the Darkspear and the scythes) represent the final nail in the coffin for this dream. We aint gonna get land spears in the life time of GW 2 :/

> @Arcaedus.7290 said:

> > @Juba.8406 said:

> > TBH Staff suits Warrior better than Torch and Dagger.

> >

> > Anet also should start rethinking the use of underwater weapons for land combat. A Spear would be a great choice for Warrior spec "Sunspear".

>

> I've been one of the biggest proponents of bringing spears to land, or creating "polearms" as new weapons for the game but I think some of the skins they released with the most recent LW season 4 update (The Sunspear, the Darkspear and the scythes) represent the final nail in the coffin for this dream. We aint gonna get land spears in the life time of GW 2 :/

Let's make do with staves.

• 2 months later...