[QoL] Deposit all materials command, deposit slot for map keys, tomes and writs

Josh.4016

The deposit all materials button is fantastic, it would be great if we could bind it to a key stroke or combination of keys; opening inventory to press a drop down menu and then press a button is a bit tedious considering how often I have to do this. I am thankful the button exists, just trying to lower the amount of time spent managing inventory. Another option would be to let us automatically deposit all materials. Side note, this feature needs a prominent brief tutorial. I've told countless new players about this that were close to level 80 who just never realized it existed. Inventory management is a big issue to new players and this helps immensely.

Second, all these different keys such as Machete, Vial of Chak Acid, Exalted Key, or Pact Crowbar take up a lot of space. This becomes further discombobulated due to each character having some instead of it being account wide. Could we receive slots in the bank or turn them into currency that is account wide? This also applies to tomes and writs. We receive them sporadically and they take up bag, bank space, while sitting for exorbitant amounts of time.

Thanks in advance!

• 7 months later...