Support Ticket Times

kirren.1257

I'm aware that there is a lag in the times for tickets to get answered as there's a large backlog. That's not what this post is about.

I usually like to see the metrics associated but there isn't an easy way to do so, so I figured maybe we can piece together what we can as a community.

Post the time you got your automatically generated response when you've submitted your ticket, and then when it's answered, edit it with the time answered. Also, post your ticket number. Maybe this will at least give people a general idea of how long a ticket is currently taking to get answered.

I don't know if they have a prioritization system, but if they do, I guess put the reason, too?

Mine was submitted for fraud and compromised account.

Ticket number: 6592536

Submitted: September 12, 2017. 10:35 PM EST

Response: N/A

12 days for a reply, though I'm still resisting the urge to spam them as they're taking a long time to get back to me with rather pointless messages which no way help my case But if its an account access query I'm seeing lots of those be resolved each day! my ticket number is: #6580054 Created 5th Sept 2017 Average wait time at the moment 10-13 days :)

> @Laere.2809 said:

> I really hope it does not take 12 days to get a response about my PoF serial code not working, especially when I bought it through the arenanet website itself........

we have the same problem, i just purchased POF earlier specifically on their Anet website but it does not work when i try to redeem it, it has an error message the code is invalid in this region.