Crashing to Desktop Everytime I Try to Enter PvP (Reason Why Below)

yup same here. crashed when trying to enter pvp rooms by clicking on the crossed-swords at top left of screen. u crashed if u enter it anywhere from Domain of Istan, Crystal Desert, Home Cities like Black Citadel, n even from inside the pvp lobby. but i see there are some people who are able to enter them because u can see the number of the pvp rooms' numbers are like 10/25, etc. so how are they getting in without the hard crashing? Oh yeah, after the hard crash n u log back in, it will port back to the starting waypoint of whatever map zone u were in :( . please fix this.

yeah it seems to be on the Skyhammer maps, but i see there are people in them judging by the numbers: 12/25 etc. , so how are they getting in? i just got in a non-skyhammer room n then after finishing that game try to enter a skyhammer only room-a private arena room it hard crashed me. so it seems u cant enter any skyhammer rooms? from anywhere? :( .

but u can't stay inside the pvp rooms-public or private for more than 1 hr after patch or it will kick u out to relog after a match within that 1 hr time limit. n i was refreshing the server page n it shows different numbers of people in the skyhammer only room- LOFT n Bear, so somehow they were able to join in n play w/o the hard crashing.

> @Ardenwolfe.8590 said:

> Only started happening after the patch with Daybreak. Edit: It seems I can at least enter the lobby, but if I attempt to enter a room . . . straight to desktop with a bug report error.

>

> Edit: My wife has the exact same issue on her client and computer as well.

I have the EXACT same problem too! People in the lobby gave me many different advice but none helpful. One player said to reinstall the whole game. Another said make sure you have no guild buffs. Another said join not from the lobby but outside the lobby. Another said join from the guild hall. Another said it is hopeless unless Anet removes the new changes they did to PvP (the graft scoring) that they did with the Daybreak patch.

I crashed 3 times but got in the 4th time. I got out and went to the lobby and then decided to see if I can get back into a pvp room and crashed again out of the game (serious crash). I joined from the lobby and crash every time. ONly time I got in successfully was once from the lobby and once from the guild hall.

Yes for me it was only the LOFT pvp room I was trying to join. Should I try a non-Skyhammer map?

• 2 weeks later...