Your biggest fear...

Kaiyanwan.8521

> @Aomine.5012 said:

> > @Akumetsu.8591 said:

> > I do worry about main hand dagger being a bit weak, but other than that i think condi soul beast will be a strong in spvp and wvw roaming.

>

> Condition "Ranger" is never strong in PVP.

> The sustain is very mediocre compare to other condition specs.

>

> Condition Soulbeast plays EXACTLY THE SAME as condition ranger , so I doubt anything would change.

>

> Condition Druid has some minor play in PVP but by no means very strong either.

I disagree. Top tier PvP yes its not strong.

I play condition druid in Plat, works fine.

> @StickerHappy.8052 said:

> > @Aomine.5012 said:

> > > @Akumetsu.8591 said:

> > > I do worry about main hand dagger being a bit weak, but other than that i think condi soul beast will be a strong in spvp and wvw roaming.

> >

> > Condition "Ranger" is never strong in PVP.

> > The sustain is very mediocre compare to other condition specs.

> >

> > Condition Soulbeast plays EXACTLY THE SAME as condition ranger , so I doubt anything would change.

> >

> > Condition Druid has some minor play in PVP but by no means very strong either.

>

> I disagree. Top tier PvP yes its not strong.

>

> I play condition druid in Plat, works fine.

>

i dont think there is any problome with condi, im just sad the soulbeast offer nothnig new

i think sb will be great fun. the problem is that we always only get buffs for utilities. I'd like something that we can use. an elite that does something other than just plain boons or a minor dmg buff. i think people are forgetting that longbow soulbeast actually destroys deadeyes. we have the same range as them.. and our longbow can 1 hit them with rapid fire. the only way for them to counter us is if they successfully 1 hit us from stealth.

that being said i really do want anet to take a look at all the old pets. they got nerfed to hard.

ppl need to stop bitching. anet is most likely going to fix soulbeast in 1 way or another.

Like most I'm worried about balance. There are some things I hope get buffed, some I hope don't get nerfed, and others that I wonder if the tooltip is wrong or the skill is wrong. Dagger needs buffed for it to be competitive with anything, as do most of the animal skills when merged. Sic 'em and maul were a ton of fun and I hope they don't get nerfed too hard, and making pets full health with merging probably needs to be looked at. Tooltips are weird for a lot of beast skills too, like swoop being 1200 range when it for sure isn't

> @HotHit.6783 said:

> The absolute worst thing that could happen is Soulbeast is relevant, beast mode is too strong and Rangers stop being Rangers. That unless we dedicate ourselves to healing we're forced by the meta to eat our own companions.

You aren't eating them you are melding with them, the soul is within you then you let them back out once you use your awesome soul beast skills. Not sure why everyone thinks they are going to go permanent soul beast.

> @extremexhero.9178 said:

> > @HotHit.6783 said:

> > The absolute worst thing that could happen is Soulbeast is relevant, beast mode is too strong and Rangers stop being Rangers. That unless we dedicate ourselves to healing we're forced by the meta to eat our own companions.

>

> You aren't eating them you are melding with them, the soul is within you then you let them back out once you use your awesome soul beast skills. Not sure why everyone thinks they are going to go permanent soul beast.

Melding and unmelding... Eating and pooping... Semantics. If player testing shows the majority that keeping your pet in your stomach results in higher DPS, that's the real fear. This fear doesn't really apply to PvP, as staying in Beastmode permanently would be foolish, and outside of raiding/fractals noone can make you stay in Beastmode.

My biggest fear is that despite me maining my ranger for all these years, SB will be so bad I end up switching completely to another class. I already cheated on my druid by playing a reaper and core warrior for the past month in WvW.. I hate to admit it but I have had more fun playing them than I have had with my druid in a long time.

> @FrouFrou.4958 said:

> My biggest fear is that despite me maining my ranger for all these years, SB will be so bad I end up switching completely to another class. I already cheated on my druid by playing a reaper and core warrior for the past month in WvW.. I hate to admit it but I have had more fun playing them than I have had with my druid in a long time.

SB = ShortBow :D