Arkk in CM still seems to have major bug issues

Turin.6921

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> Arkk is in a very sad spot right now, he needs to be fixed. He cannot stay like this and I'm happy that "The fix will be out for December"! At the moment 100 CM is easier than 99 which should not be the case.

I do not think 100 CM is easier now than 99. The other two bosses are still tougher than anything 99 throws at you (especially Artsariiv) and Arkk is still as complex as 99s last boss. It should definitely not stay half fixed but using the normal mode bomb mechanic (without the anomaly), if it works correctly, still fixes the boss and also keeps the encounter the toughest boss in the fractals.

> @"Turin.6921" said:

> I do not think 100 CM is easier now than 99. The other two bosses are still tougher than anything 99 throws at you (especially Artsariiv) and Arkk is still as complex as 99s last boss. It should definitely not stay half fixed but using the normal mode bomb mechanic (without the anomaly), if it works correctly, still fixes the boss and also keeps the encounter the toughest boss in the fractals.

100 CM is way easier plus faster than 99 CM.

Artsariiv is very very easy. Chrono is doing the marble, Druid heals, DPS is doing what DPS does. A regular meta group phases her in one dmg phase from 100 to 66%, from 66% to 33% and from 33% to the kill - on a single spot without even have to move very much. The split phase in which you have to CC her is a joke with wooden planks, stones and the usual CC stuff players have with them. Additionally every dead player will be revived after the cc split. You don't even need distorts, to play the mechanics there is super simple

At the moment the norn is the hardest encounter but only at 33% if players just don't take it seriously enough and snooze around.

On the opposite, MAMA in 99 is way harder and heavily depending on good chrono + druid gameplay + player positioning. 2nd boss in pugs can easily be a wipe fiesta unless you have again druid and chrono with a good amount of experience/skill. Same goes for Ensolyss.

> @"Turin.6921" said:

> > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > Arkk is in a very sad spot right now, he needs to be fixed. He cannot stay like this and I'm happy that "The fix will be out for December"! At the moment 100 CM is easier than 99 which should not be the case.

>

> I do not think 100 CM is easier now than 99. The other two bosses are still tougher than anything 99 throws at you (especially Artsariiv) and Arkk is still as complex as 99s last boss. It should definitely not stay half fixed but using the normal mode bomb mechanic (without the anomaly), if it works correctly, still fixes the boss and also keeps the encounter the toughest boss in the fractals.

Normal mode 99 is harder than the first boss of 100cm.