New LS4 map keeps freezing game

I've never had any crashes or freezes in the game before (in any mode or in any map in core, LS maps or either expansion), but the new LS4 map seems to keep randomly freezing up my game. I have to use task manager to kill it, then reload again. I didn't have this occur during any of the story instances, it only seems to happen in the open map, and at random times/places, I could just be walking around on my own, or mid meta, and it'll just freeze completely (though the music carries on).

It seems to be happening about 3-4 times every hour that I'm in the map (but at random intervals/times, no pattern to it), it's got to the point where I'm not able to get metas done as when it freezes during them, I have to reload the game and by that point I'm in a different instance not able to get back in to the one I was in.

I'm curious to know if anyone else is having this, or if it's a known issue that's being worked on. I really like the new map, but if it stays like this then I'll have to give up spending any time there. As I've mentioned, I don't have this issue in any other parts of the game, so I've no idea why it's just this one map causing the issue.

I have had the same freeze up problem. The only way for me to clear it is to restart my PC. I can't even get to the task manager.

Up until about a month ago, never had this problem. It does seem to be random and has happened more often since the new release.