[NA][PvX] LF Social Oceanic Guild

Doctor Watt.7609

Hi Readers,

I've been a player on and off since release. I've been with the same guild since release but after 5 years most of them have stopped playing and now I'm looking for new people to play with.

I'm on Yaks Bend and do pretty much everything. Timezone is GMT +8 and I play mostly in the evenings so ideally I'm looking for an oceanic guild. Most importantly though I'm looking for a group of people I can play, with so a small to medium social guild would be good.

Feel free to send me a message in game if you want any more information or think I would be a good fit for your guild :)

• 1 month later...

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> willing to transfer servers? we hoping to fill nsp sea, ocx.

>

> Slayers Xd is my guild. We run open 10pm gmt plus 8. based in nsp. =)

>

> If yes, send me a message and you are welcome here

>

Sorry sir, but what server are you guys on? I'm new and also looking for the same thing

> @"Jin.3920" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > willing to transfer servers? we hoping to fill nsp sea, ocx.

> >

> > Slayers Xd is my guild. We run open 10pm gmt plus 8. based in nsp. =)

> >

> > If yes, send me a message and you are welcome here

> >

>

> Sorry sir, but what server are you guys on? I'm new and also looking for the same thing

Northern Shiverspeak :)

> @"Doctor Watt.7609" said:

Timezone is GMT +8 and I play mostly in the evenings so ideally I'm looking for an oceanic guild.

Hi there,

I just have to ask if you're on GMT +8 why are you looking for an oceanic guild? Wouldn't SEA cater better to your timezone? If that option is also open to you, check out the [Charter Vanguard](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/696/pvx-hod-na-sea-charter-vanguard#latest "Charter Vanguard"), about half the guild is GMT +8.