Cin Business

Kusa.6438

I've been trying to complete this achievement lately... I feel like its not pretty impossible.

I can never get a map to kill Cairn the Queenslayer or Siegemaster Immelhoof.

I've been pretty current on my story, but this was one I was MIA.

I'm not sure what the answer is, just felt like venting....

Well a new patch just dropped a few days ago, and most people are in there, a large part of the rest are likely still in PoF maps. But yea, this is why I'm not a fan of LWS map bosses that require a well coordianted team to take down, because after the novelty wears off, it can get quite hard to find groups willing to do that. Especially for such annoying ones as siegemaster immelhoof. I really wish Anet would take a balancing pass to "older" open world content and make some stuff scale better for smaller groups of players.

It was possible to do like 15 days ago. Try to find an instance without leather farmers, they fill the instance, but don't do the events. The game thinks your instance has enough people to do events, but they aren't there to do events, that's the problem. Also Istan farm reduced the number of players on old living story maps.

> @Umut.5471 said:

> It was possible to do like 15 days ago. Try to find an instance without leather farmers, they fill the instance, but don't do the events. The game thinks your instance has enough people to do events, but they aren't there to do events, that's the problem. Also Istan farm reduced the number of players on old living story maps.

So what I'm hearing is, that the state of leather in the market is now causing problems outside of the economy? Because they are only farming there due to the despicable state that JS left leather in.