Question about PoF key

Hello!

Unfortunately, my computer finally complete shut itself down last week for good, and I had saved my PoF key on that computer to add to my account when the game releases. I have ordered a brand new computer which is coming early next week (I hope), but i can't remember how the key was sent to me. I bought the upgrade in the store while I was playing, but is the key e-mailed to me? I can't seem to find the e-mail, but I'm going to need that key in order to play.

Does anyone know how the key was sent or if I can get Anet to resend it to me somehow?

Thank you!

If purchased from Anet either through the web store or in-game the key is emailed to you for your records. Also if you purchased it via the in-game store your account is automatically upgraded. It is still a good idea to have the key for your records should you ever need it for a support issue. So it should be in your email unless you deleted it.

Thank you! I can't seem to find the e-mail though I'm sure I wouldn't have deleted it. It sounds like the content should be automatically unlocked though as it was an in-game store purchase. Thanks very much for your help! I'm hoping that I have not problems logging in and playing as soon as my cpu arrives.