Banshee - Support Specialization - Shroud Skills 1-5

Zefrost.3425

I was bored

• Banshee unlocks the warhorn as a main-hand weapon.

• Gain pulsing perma-stealth while in shroud. Shroud skills consume life force. Automatically kicked from shroud when revealed.

**Shroud skill 1:** Apply vulnerability to nearby foes and might to nearby allies. (1s cd)

**Shroud skill 2:** Apply slow to nearby foes and quickness to nearby allies. (3s cd)

**Shroud skill 3:** Apply fear to nearby foes and stability to nearby allies. (5s cd)

**Shroud skill 4:** Apply weakness to nearby foes and fury to nearby allies. (5s cd)

**Shroud skill 5:** Taunt nearby foes and reveal yourself.

**Adept**

**Adept**

**Adept**

*Minor:*

**Major:** Shroud skills also siphon health.

**Major:** Granting allies protection also grants barrier.

**Major:** Fear also applies (inflicts?) superspeed. Applying superspeed removes additional stability/breakbar.

*Minor:* Granting allies boons also grants alacrity.

**Master:**

**Master:** While in shroud, you are a dark field, but shroud also drains faster. Dark fields now also grant stealth.

**Master:** Shroud skills apply additional conditions and grant additional effects but also consume more life force:

**Shroud skill 1:** Apply vulnerability/poison to nearby foes and might/regeneration to nearby allies. (1s cd)

**Shroud skill 2:** Apply slow/cripple to nearby foes and quickness/swiftness to nearby allies. (3s cd)

**Shroud skill 3:** Apply fear/daze to nearby foes and stability/aegis to nearby allies. (5s cd)

**Shroud skill 4:** Apply weakness/blind to nearby foes and fury/retaliation to nearby allies. (5s cd)

**Shroud skill 5:** Taunt nearby foes and reveal yourself. Also breaks stuns and grants protection/resistance for user only.

I'm not sure about Wh main hand but the concept isn't bad at all. There might be a bit to many outgoing boons for anet necromancer's design thought. I like how you resurected the old _plague_ and added another layer of depth on top of it.

I think that stealth would have fit the shroud skill 5 instead of being the base statut. And the GM trait that add a layer of effect would just deserve 1 condition or 1 boon not both. for example if:

shrd1 have might and a bit of damage (this is because you can already trait for vuln)

shrd 2 have slow and swiftness (maybe a movement effect on top of it?)

shrd 3 have fear and stability

shrd 4 have weakness and fury

shrd 5 have stealth (group wide)

then

shrd1 gain poison or bleed

shrd 2 gain quickness

shrd 3 gain blind

shrd 4 gain retal

shrd 5 reveal foes.