Video Compilation - 500 kills! One-shot Weaver - 20k DPS WvW/PvP

Lasiurus.4067

> @takatsu.9416 said:

> > @Raithwall.8201 said:

> > please think for a second before posting...

> > this is a ful glass build without any stealth or invulns. Dodge the burst 1hit the weaver yourself or just load it up with condis in 2 second and /dance while they melt

> > if they try 2 setup a portalbomb - do the same thing as with every portalbomb, see portal go up, dodge away from it and unload every aoe you have on it - congratz you just got 20 kills

> > its a 1trick pony thats fun to play with so much counterplay its almost unviable.

>

> Don't forget Weaver can easily use their evade or blocks etc too and get away too. Ive seen the OP's other videos in a more prolonged fight. That's what player skill is, everybody can do one shots, it's what you do in response and how you manage your resources such as cooldowns, endurance etc that wins. It's not unviable, just playing risky

100% agree. The challenge is not in placing the burst, it's not difficult, precast inside a blob, nearly no one will see it, teleport, BOOM.

All the challenge is after : survive, use Sword Evade Skill to escape, or try to burst DPS to kill downed people.

My build/video are not OP at all. They are REALLY risky. High risk, high reward.

It's not meta. I died really often. But it's challenging to me, & if I succeed in placing my burst then evade, it's a great bonus for my team.

> @Hitman.5829 said:

> When we Black Gate get matched against lower tier servers who are linked with Yank Bend or Dragonbrand I see lots of these 1 shoot noobs, needless to say they don't stand a chance against the elite Black gate players. In lower tier servers 1 shot builds are a thing but in tier 1 where the elite players are you get wrecked!

Sorry homie, but there's nothing elite about running around in full zergs/blobs 100% of the time....and for the record, when you fight equal numbers you get fair fights and are rolled just like everybody else.

> @ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

> One trick pony builds. press as quick as you can builds arent really skill based. Even less skill based when it comes to blobfests with AoE damage all over the place. Curious how this build works in Duels (even playing field) and roaming?

i have seen a few people trying this since he started posting these videos and even saw himself, i allways had to laugh at their attempt to do that earth 5 and none of them survived the fight. the guy of the video here..well i did oneshot him (with deadeye tho)

on the other hand i also never got hit by DJ and still land most of mine - so guess many people wont dogge earth 5 aswell.

> @MUDse.7623 said:

> i have seen a few people trying this since he started posting these videos and even saw himself, i allways had to laugh at their attempt to do that earth 5 and none of them survived the fight. the guy of the video here..well i did oneshot him (with deadeye tho)

> on the other hand i also never got hit by DJ and still land most of mine - so guess many people wont dogge earth 5 aswell.

Thats pretty much what i would expect, people know that build isnt important for the most part when you're part of a mindless 40-50man blob. Roaming on the other hand some people know what they are doing, those burst combos wont really work on most people if they see it coming. They will know instantly that a teleport is coming the moment that Churning Earth cast is started for example.