Aetherblade Heavy Armor

Oreo.5914

So its been at least a month since ive joined the forums and have been asking around for the Aetherblade Heavy skin set to return to the Gem store, and ive seen boatloads of other people requesting its return to the store. I was just wondering: how often is the "returning items' thread viewed by the sales team or whoever is in charge of gem store rotations? And how hard is it really to place something back on the Gstore? I'm just curious as to why its not getting any attention after so many people have requested the same thing return. Last i've seen or heard, its been around 9-10 months since it was last on the store. I think it's well overdue for a rotation.

Thanks,

The 'Returning' Gem Store thread probably isn't looked at by the Devs, as it's just an announcement of what's currently in the Gem Store.

The 'Suggestion' Gem Store thread may, or may not, have requests for items to return; I don't know, never looked at it.

Items have no real schedule for appearance in the Gem Store, other than holiday-themed items that usually appear near the associated holiday.

If the 'Suggestion' Gem Store thread does, indeed, have requests for returning items, it would probably be best to post there, as it _does_ get Dev attention.

Good luck.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> The 'Suggestion' Gem Store thread may, or may not, have requests for items to return; I don't know, never looked at it.

Yeah, the suggestion one is where ive posted and seen tons of requests for it to come back.

• 2 weeks later...