Need help with build

trunks.5249

this build is super fun but i can not help but think it can be fine tuned to be even better or my play style can use some change up to be better was hoping to get some advise on making this build better or adjusting my play style. here is my build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAsfVjMqQ3KWuCOsAVLWcEMmAwkryBnUnqZ1mvVmrCUizfD-jpRAQBk8QAAgjAgHeAArb/hAcCA2XZAA if anyone is wondering why i have signet of stone it is becouse in case i mess up with a warrior or land in a guards trap or to break the distince with a long bow ranger . with my play style these are the main things i will do

1. i will run to middle dodge roll forward set traps dodge backwards use entangled then use bonfire then use short bow 3 to get out of the mess.

2. i will take home then run through middle lay traps while running to avoid being seen or hit then take far.

i would love any help from my fellow rangers that can give me on my play style and or tuning my build thank you for your help in advance.. forgot to add this is for pvp