Constant DCing

Is any one else getting constantly DC'd? I'm west coast, playing in the Domain of Istan and I am CONSTANTLY being DC'd. My internet is fine. Getting 2 errors, 1 about the client losing connection to the server and a second about a firewall, there's no firewall protection. Nothing has changed on my end since 2 hours ago...

It let me log in, now I can select characters but not enter Tyria... then DC again.

It's not just you. I can get to the forum and post. I can surf the web. Even tried starting up Netflix to see how my connection was. Latency tests show I'm at 39ms...except in GW2. I disconnect every couple minutes. It takes me 3-10 minutes before the game even finds the login server again. When it works, I get back to a wvw map, and dc again. None of these things happened before the move to amazon servers.

I had to edit the post to mention that now tons of people in the 5 seconds I was in Lions Arch were mentioning shit connections and disconnects.

Managed to make it in to Lions Arch. Seems like the only people affected are Comcast users, mostly west coast. AND, the only part of our internet that is having trouble is connecting to GW2. Can stream, email, can actually stream youtube and netflix on 2 browsers and no issue...just can't stay connected to GW2.

Really starting to seem like comcast is throttling access to just this game. So much for net neutrality.