Help, warrior build (I'm newby) :)

Hakzar.1798

Hi all

I recently returned on gw2 and I use my boost on a warrior. I see a lot of posts with spellbreaker is "bad" on pve contente, and I see too some builds with warrior cond DMG, but with long bow and sword/torch. I don't like this weapons, I like GS, and for me full beserker set is bad (cuz have low health, and I not know all mechanics, then I will die a lot probably) .. you, expert guys, can help me with a nice build with sustain set or mix with berserk + something, (a combination) and GS weapon? ?

Thnks

Welcome back Hakzar

Here you can find all the meta builds for all game modalities

https://metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki

Full zerk warrior has many hp to be honest ( a thief do have 11k, a warrior 19k ).

Try a Spellbreaker build with Might Makes It Right and Megabane Tether, which will reward you with free dodges and more dmg.

Then go GS + A/S or D/S

Full zerk warrior have 19k hp? is a good survive for fractals and dungeons or raid?

ok, sounds good your opinion friend!

On this website, only have builds for raids (the builds with berserker elite) or pvp with spellbreak, but isnt the same skills for pvp and pve right?

> @Hakzar.1798 said:

> Full zerk warrior have 19k hp? is a good survive for fractals and dungeons or raid?

> ok, sounds good your opinion friend!

> On this website, only have builds for raids (the builds with berserker elite) or pvp with spellbreak, but isnt the same skills for pvp and pve right?

There are 4 different modalities

Conquest ( SPvP )

Fractals

Raids

WvW

If you want to check for SPvP click on conquest ( SPvP is easiest since you don't need equipment ).

I'd definitely agree with the suggestion for Berserker.

Not only does Warrior have a very high Healthpool that makes it relatively forgiving, but learning to play as a glass cannon is a valuable lesson.

You should probably try to get your hands on some Exotic Berserker armour to start off with.

I have initiated a construction of my exotic berserker set, have 3 pieces at the moment. And GS berserker too. Spellbreaker is bad for pve? I like the D/A combination, but maybe D/D is better no? Is viable for fractals and raids?!

Have another question, how can I get more gold? De quests do 3 silver or 2 =(