Need Advice on Chrono Armor/Weps for Raid

Hellbore.1473

Hello,

As per title, I need some advice for Armor and weapons for raids. I have already made a complete set of Minstrel's gear for my Chrono, and paid a hefty price for it. I just took a look at qtfy's builds and saw that they are suggesting full Commander's gear. My question to you all is should I bite the bullet and stat swap my armor and gear for Commander's? I have made everything I need in order to stat swap now, but I am a little hesitant on pulling the trigger just yet and wanted to see if you guys have any advice on the matter.

Thank you,

Misty Pond

Short answer: absolutely not. Meaning do not stat swap from minstrel.

Long answer: we (the reader of your thread) have no idea where you are currently as far as raiding or fractal progression goes. My assumption is you are about to start. Minstrel gear is absolutely fine in clearing raid content. I'd even give it preferance for a starting chrono.

Getting a 2nd set of exotic+commander gear (exotic armor berserker and weapons with commander trinkets) will be hundreds of gold cheaper than losing the minstrel gear.

Neither stat combinations will be a determening factor in your ability to progress in raids or getting in to that content. Should someone not take you along due to say minstrel gear, you are better off for it. It would have been a terrible run bery likely.