Condi Warrior tips

KeoLegend.5132

Hey guys im currently new on Condi Berserker atm so i would like some tips n answers:

1) For maximum burst damage is it better to stay on Sword/torch or bow? Which weapon can clear mobs faster? specially talking about primordial bursts (idk if thats the correct name)

2) I know Berserker Heal can reset the Burst cooldown but sometimes i find it to be too low. Is there another healing spell that wouldn't cut too much of the DPS or at least would give a nice heal to compensate the damage?

3) Any other tips apreciated, now talking about raids, rotation and Banners. Thanks

1) Longbow is the AoE weapon of choice. Especially with it's powered-up F1. Really though, you should get comfortable with switching weapons a lot: just sitting there auto-attacking while all your Sword skills are on cooldown is inherently "worse" to swapping over to Longbow which has all it's skills off of cooldown and ready for use.

2) Reckoning also gives you massive "lifesteal" for it's duration. It has the most healing potential out of any healing ability as a result. You just gotta go on the offensive. And yes, Condition damage ticking away also heals you. However, when you just run around solo or doing casual stuff, Healing Signet will suffice. Just be aware that it is a huge DPS loss. Try and get comfortable with Reckoning. When and how to use it.

3) A basic combo that every Berserker should know is:

Headbutt->Berserk->F1->Reckoning->F1->Switch weapon (F1 skills do NOT share cooldown)->Moar F1

See, entering Berserk mode breaks stun which eliminates the big drawback of Headbutt while still getting the stun and full Adrenaline. ;)

Then just throw in some other stuff in between like Shattering Blow and Enrage. Both are great utility skills that also build moar Adrenaline for moar F1s.

1) For max burst damage with your Berserk, you should use the sword burst (which will refill your adrenaline when used), then swap to longbow and spam as many longbow primal bursts (Scorched Earth) as you can. Your best bet for killing random open world mobs is to use attacks that have quick bursts of damage. Those would include Torch 4, Longbow 2, Sword 1, and most Rage utility skills.

2) The only other healing skill that could have anything to do with DPS increases would be "To the Limit!" which will instantly fill your adrenaline, give you and your allies endurance, as well as giving you a big on-demand heal. I would learn to use Blood Reckoning once you are more comfortable with the class, as it does give you a good DPS increase and can give lots of healing under ideal circumstances (when you are able to put out lots of burst damage). Also, the damage healing received from Blood Reckoning does include condition damage, so you can feel free to use it after stacking a ton of conditions on a target for a decent on-demand heal if you are desperate for some instant healing.

3) The max-DPS rotation you should look to master is:

Torch 5, Torch 4, Shattering Blow, Headbutt, Berserk, Sword Primal Burst, Longbow 2, Longbow Primal Burst, Blood Reckoning, Longbow Primal Burst, Longbow 5, then spam Longbow Primal Burst and Longbow 2 while auto attacking in between cooldowns. Then restart from the beginning, using Sword 1 to fill your adrenaline bar (for the rest of the fight you can save Headbutt for CC).

Hope I helped ^-^ Now go out there and burn everything!