Crafting mount skins

For those of us who would like a mount skin, and have a lot of materials but they're not worth anything to sell so I'd like to craft a mount skin that I can choose. I already have 4 simular-looking raptor skins and am too afraid to open anymore adoption papers because they cost too much and I might get something I dont want.

Please please let me craft a skin for my Griffon, Bunny, and Skimmer

> @"Zeivu.3615" said:

> While I can understand the want for a free mount skin in game, from a crafting perspective, that is just scary.

Why? It's not like it's just free, we still work for everything we craft. By the way, I've already dished out hundreds of real dollars into this game, but I dont want to keep doing that. I can see pretty pictures all over the internet, there's no reason I should have to keep paying $30 for each mount skin, besides I have 4 mounts 4x $30 = $120) and get bored easily so I like variety.

Maybe craft an armor for the mounts? Cause crafting a mount sounds a bit weird - i mean.. it could be possible to clone them or something =) - still...dont like to idea to be honest ;) Armor yes, nice idea - mount itself no, sry... imo.

But i agree, it would be nice to have a possibility to get at least one skin for each mount ingame, like the legendary journeys or Mawdrey or so..

> @"Zeivu.3615" said:

> While I can understand the want for a free mount skin in game, from a crafting perspective, that is just scary.

"Keep still you stupid rabbit, I just want to graph the skin on you to look the way I want! This is no different than when I accidentally get this dye into your eye when I'm trying to dye your fur! STOP MOVING!"