Before 5 Minutes, me and two of my guildies get disconnected. now we cannot log in. 2 other guildies can still play.

we get error:

"The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit..."

Build: 84555

Error Code: 42:1000:7006:1232

Dear Lord, please don't tell me it reset my toon after I got the Springer and like 3 mastery points with it... Disconnected and was at the loading screen of Desolation, which is completely untrue because I was actually mid fight in Desert Highlands with a veteran grub at Lifeblood Falls Grub ledge (to get the 4th mastery) then an error popped up and booted me out. This is depressing AF and I hope I'll be back at that ledge otherwise my accomplishments of 2 hours has been completely wasted. And yes, I will be sending in a ticket about it if otherwise.

> @"Mellodia.7534" said:

> Dear Lord, please don't tell me it reset my toon after I got the Springer and like 3 mastery points with it... Disconnected and was at the loading screen of Desolation, which is completely untrue because I was actually mid fight in Desert Highlands with a veteran grub at Lifeblood Falls Grub ledge (to get the 4th mastery) then an error popped up and booted me out. This is depressing AF and I hope I'll be back at that ledge otherwise my accomplishments of 2 hours has been completely wasted. And yes, I will be sending in a ticket about it if otherwise.

Just send a ticket

> @"Vanive.3804" said:

> > @"Mellodia.7534" said:

> > Dear Lord, please don't tell me it reset my toon after I got the Springer and like 3 mastery points with it... Disconnected and was at the loading screen of Desolation, which is completely untrue because I was actually mid fight in Desert Highlands with a veteran grub at Lifeblood Falls Grub ledge (to get the 4th mastery) then an error popped up and booted me out. This is depressing AF and I hope I'll be back at that ledge otherwise my accomplishments of 2 hours has been completely wasted. And yes, I will be sending in a ticket about it if otherwise.

>

> Just send a ticket

Actually, I think I will. Thanks!

Done, let's see what they say.