LF helpful and active Guild, NA willing to Transfer Servers (PvE Main, some PvP)

ZechFate.7643

Hello! I am fairly new to GW2 but after looking at other Buy-to-Play MMO's this one seemed like the best. I have a history playing other MMOs like WoW, TES: Online, and Black Desert Online. What I am looking for is an active community that isn't too bored of the game to help a new player who is trying to experience the game that I'm sure most of you have come to love. That said I have boosted two of my Characters to level 80, my Guardian and my Hunter so I also want to get into doing things like high level Dungeons, WvW, and Fractals. Oh, and I don't care about the "meta" so if you want to push me into the mould that Quantify and MetaBattle have made then please pass on this post. I want to have creativity and open discussion about classes/builds not a cookie-cutter "go look at x website".

In terms of my own preferences I have Discord and like using it a fair bit, so having that as a guild hub is a plus. Ontop of that I am looking for a guild with 50+ members (or around there) with most of those people being active and able to help a new player. Guild Level isn't too important, I'm willing to help a guild grow and contribute so long as people are willing to help me out as well.

If you think you have a guild then feel free to mail/whisper me in-game at ZechFate.7643.

My guild doesn't really PvP, but we're active and social. You wouldn't need to change servers, because we don't PvP. That said, I help a lot of new players learn the game on discord. We're all pretty helpful.

The thing about PvP in this game, particuarly SPvP is that unless you're doing tournaments, you're locked out of participating with more than one other person and at higher levels, you pretty much have to solo it.