Champion's Dawn's Lag is Atrocious - Anyone Else?

Heya,

I was going to put this in general, but I thought I'd throw it here - the lag in Champion's Dawn makes that area almost completely unplayable. I have no idea what is causing it. I don't think it's my computer, b/c the rest of the map is fine. I don't think it's the graphics / players in that zone b/c those graphics are used elsewhere without any issue and I don't play during peak hours / I don't see many players (maybe 1 or 2 at a time). Maybe there's a part of that area that I haven't gone into that is overpopulated, but in general, I really can't play in that area. The only other time I've seen this issue is during holiday / meta events with enormous amounts of people, and even then it usually doesn't get this bad. Basically, my frames are crawling at 10-15 fps if I'd have to guess.

Anyone else having this issue? Is this a known issue? Does Anet have a plan to fix this? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

No response, probably b/c it's not in general getting hundreds of views I'd say. I thought this was the most applicable place to put this complaint. I think now, I should've put it in general. Kind of frustrating, because I can't play in that area. I would figure this to be a priority fix, considering it's their newest content patch, but oh well. Maybe someone should try to put a thread up in general?