Made The Binding of Ipos. Ready for buffs!

Brigg.3961

as someone who's trying and failing to get the binding of ipos, i oppose this idea since it would reduce my precious dps- which would be close enough to offhand dagger to be an option for a condi scourge- to garbage.

If skill 5 is changed to anything else but 4 keeps the cooldown, LF, and total dmg, then oki doki.

Oh, I didn't mean focus 4 should lose it's damage component. I'd like it to have more functionality than what it does now, while also changing it from an unreliable projectile into something that has a little more utility added. I'd love to load focus 5 even more than what it has now, and swiftness would make it a nice alternative to my beloved warhorn

Focus needs more definition. Necro lacks mobility/active defense so I would rework focus to grant invulnerability cloak on skill 5, and "ride the lighting" rush with evade frames on skill 4. (or 1200/900 range shadowstep to target)

We already corrupt boons with axe skill, dagger skills, scepter auto. We don't need another on focus. The bouncing skill is just weak and often fails. I don't suggest on keeping these skills altogether. Just listen to me.

Binding of Ipos could get exclusive visuals tho!

Focus could use some general improvements (improved pathing on #4, possibly slightly better LF generation to reinforce it as the best resource generating OH, possibly Frost Aura on it somewhere, like #5?), but it still competes against Warhorn.

Focus is sort of like power version of Corrupt Boon on a weapon and many Power Necro builds ran CB. If we could compensate losing mobility/on demand short cooldown CC/both of Warhorn with one utility, I would see Focus as a totally viable alternative.

You could argue that this makes differences too blur, but Swiftness alone makes for a big reason why Warhorn has always been so popular.