Looking for a Family!

jantix.6137

Hello, I'm a returning player starting fresh and looking for a family, I used to run as a D/D elementalist in vanilla GW2 and seeking a place with friendly people who can assist me in getting back into the grove. I an willing to run all content from PvE, PvP, and WvW, I prefer PvE, and WvW and have experience as a *zerger*. I do have discord for communication. I am from North America and will typically play late evenings and weekends.

> @"jantix.6137" said:

> so what are some of the requirements to join? currently installing the game on my new computer and still trying to decide on what profession I'm going to start with so trying to get an idea of where to start off as far as a server.

none, just gotta want to join and be 18+

you like wvw so being on the crystal desert server might be a good idea

> @"jantix.6137" said:

> I've been gone awhile so need a refresher, how do the guilds work again, can I play with guildmates even if I'm on a different server?

yup, it doesnt matter too much which one you're in, for everything except wvw (which you'd need to be on the same server as someone to play with them) otherwise its all good, i myself am on gates of madness but i can still play with my guildmates in crystal desert

I just meet you, and this is crazy, so here my discord XxlocuraxX.1356 (Sin)#5444 so call me maybe ♪♫♬ ;D

LOL hi stranger!! im from The Mystic Crusaders [TMC] a new guild from Sorrow´s Furnace server, we do all type of content, we are a small, lovely and mentally insane guild (well maybe im the only one insane idk) we do many content, we have achivement hunter, pvp adict and this fat cat who loves to smash heads in WvW while i laugh and eat chips, we are looking for chill players who enjoy a nice enviroment, who likes to talk about anything, and enjoy meeting new people, make some friends and play togheter bcoz that what we love, play, and its better whit friends, we dont have representation requirements, the only rules are, have fun, respect the other, have more fun and send me food, you can play whit us no matter what server are you in, but to play WvW togheter you need to be in Sorrow´s Furnace server, thats were the family is, you have 5 guild slots, so, why dont you give us a try? we will help you out whit anything doubt you have, you wont gonna leave us... for real... we wont let you... we know where you live... leaving the joke behind, i hope to see your ingame message, in advance sorry coz english is not my native lang haha, have a nice day <3 wash your hands and use sunscreen!