Need Help with Client: Crashes at Character Select

First of all, I apologize if this isn't the correct way to submit a ticket as I have no clue how to do it since the forum changes and such, so I'm here to put forth a formal request.

I have done my due diligence and have searched for similar issues but they were outdated and have not been properly answered thus far.

As per title, I have been unable to login because of the client crashing since yesterday when I get on the character select. I don't particularly remember if it's anything I've installed or done on the PC that will make this happen. Simply put, no anti-virus program, no third-party gimmicks, no system restore, no tweaking of random PC settings that I recall to affect or tamper with the GW2 64-bit client.

Perhaps, it was one of the recent patches and my client hiccup /shrug. I was on 2 days ago with no problems or any issues.

LIST OF THINGS I'VE TRIED:

- Update drivers and still nothing

- GW2 properties --> target location --> -repair which gets stuck in the middle and that crashes even

THINGS YET TO TRY:

- Complete redownload and reinstall

- System restore

EDIT:

With some hours of research I have a lead that my graphics card Nvidia GeForce 1060 is not being recognized via dxdiag, fingers crossed that this is the problem... if I'm completely missing the point, please let me know. Thanks!

EDIT2:

Fixed the dxdiag issue with the gpu, shows correctly now with the updated drivers, but as I'm logging in, I get a different error message saying:

"Network error. The inability to connect to Guild Wars 2 may be caused by internet routing issues or a server network failure. If the problem persists, please visit our support website. (Code=5:11:3:159:101).

Then again, the support page does not work currently, so I'm back to square 1 :/

Anyways.. the problem is finally solved. In case this problem occurs to anyone else and this be archived as such, I'll leave my comments here for how I went about resolving this issue.

1. Refreshing the router: there might have been a bit of a problem in connection with my ISP and the game. God knows what that entails as I'm no cableguy but this problem was mainly fixed by this.

2. -repair freezes when my graphics card wasn't being recognized. Once you reinstall the driver and the graphics card is recognized via dxdiag, the -repair actually goes through all the way.

3. https://help.guildwars2.com/home link works after clearing all the cookies and random shits via chrome as one bad cookie will make the site inaccessible. Yup, it's dumb like that.