Why ruin Strength line?

ProverbsofHell.2307

I actually like the changes. Now don't get me wrong it's overall a nerf. But it just feels so much better to play it, you don't get pressured into dodging at full endurance when your endurance is rapidly climbing from all the might. You can use the dodges more strategically.

Strength line was already decently strong. However if they find warrior, or in particular Strength line too weak, they can buff MMR healing or some other traits. You know, they removed the "cancer" from the Strength line and that made it better. They can bring back the power level if it turns out to be too weak.

I'm speaking from a PvP perspective.

> @"Cerby.1069" said:

> > @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > > @"Cerby.1069" said:

> > > haha I get to play devil's advocate for once, cool.

> > >

> > > I'm quite happy with the change after some fiddling. My main concern is that its bridging the gap between strength and scholar runes a bit too closely.....the damage output between the 2 at 100% hp is way toooo close.

> > >

> > > Giving warrior damage more dependingn on might stacks....I mean its good and its bad. Its good cause even solo players will more easily approach the 25 stack of might cap that all group players automatically get access to just for playing with others. Its bad because.....well honestly maybe it isn't that bad at all.

> > >

> > > Boonstripping is counter player and counterplay is a good thing, so my complaints are much fewer now I guess. My damage is wayyy up though in general for my build. Plus lesspeople are gonna be spamming dire/tb builds so EVERYTHING is actually possible to burst now. Less reliance of groups on boons like protection is also a big buff for my playstyle. I'm quite happy with how the changes have been made, its nothing amazing either so the hardcore warrior haters got very little to complain about.

> > >

> > > One unfair issue though is the fact the strength line seems biased towards power users now. I mean we lost the 10% damage and replaced it with +10 power on might....I mean that's sort of equivalent? 10% damage was about 300 power......so were a bit of a nerf here and there, but its 100% uptime and we don't have to waste dodges now to get it....so its pretty fair. But it does look on the surface like the line is playing favourites with power users over condi users. ANd condi users who use strength line should be rewarded imo, they are giving up fast hands and maybe even defense line here....they are pro's and should be praised!

> > > In reality though its the same as before, so there's no complaints to be found on my end atm I guess!!!

> > > yayyyyy

> >

> >

> > the only weapons useful for condi and strength trait line are weapons with alot of cc. That's just hammer and mace and both of them scale far better with power than with condi. And how in the heck is bonus dmg of strength runes equal to scholar runes????? And the 250 power (which you only get with 25 stacks might and not just by dodging once) are a lesser dmg boost than the previous 10 % buff to the complete dmg output. And just because you did not like a mechanic is no reason to nerf it (lol).

>

> alright son, time to play ball I guess.

>

> 1. There have been plenty of viable pvp builds, meta ones infact, that use strength line with stuff like sword/torch mace/shield. I mean all warriors have alot of cc...lol.

> 2. if you factor might uptime you can get similar output overall. I mean we can all agree if u lose the +10% dmg bonus on scholar, you fall way below strength rune damage yes? That means the only real difference is that 10%. 10% is equal to about 300 power (THAT INCLUDES THE FACT % MODIFIERS ARE MULTIPLICATIVE).....use ur head to figure out scenarios where might uptime and the addition of new sources of might.... 'might' close that gap dangerously close.

> 3. I didn't type 250 power anywhere in my post......I mean did you even read what I wrote? lol.

> 4. "And just because you did not like a mechanic is no reason to nerf it (lol)." ....ya I think you are just plain talking to urself.

>

> GOOOD TALK! Game set and match, you lose.

1. sword and mace still benefit from power, and those meta builds are long gone. Meta condi warrior in pvp with str traitline was a thing of the past long before that patch hit.

2. just lol, u wrote at 100% life and ofc scholar rune give a better dps boost at 100% life. everything is working as intended.

3. "I mean we lost the 10% damage and replaced it with +10 power on might" read your own post lol. and now it is not 100% uptime, but it was 100% uptime before. think and read before you write.

4. mirage and scourge will still run dire/tb

5. ""And just because you did not like a mechanic is no reason to nerf it (lol)." ....ya I think you are just plain talking to urself." No, thats just a fact. Some people don't like the new fractal, that doesn't mean it should be nerfed.

6. " GOOOD TALK! Game set and match, you lose." Are you high?

> @"Netheren.3261" said:

> Still haven't made Arms the condi line. Nerfed the power line. Do they have any idea what they are doing with war?

>

> My engi feels like they at least have an idea what to do with holo, even if the core class is broken so far beyond belief it makes core war look polished.

Oh yeah not condi, not like they have the sword trait for condis there, an Expertise from precision trait or a stacking condition buff on crits, totally not condi.