Huge Buff to Core Engineer PvP - Sanguine Array

Chaith.8256

New trait in the place of Heavy Armor Exploit, middle Adept in Firearms: __Gain Might when you inflict bleeding on a foe.__

Use Grenades, use Tool Kit

Use Explosives & Firearms & Alchemy,

Key Traits:

Explosives:

- Grenadier

- Shrapnel

Firearms:

- Sanguine Array

Process:

- Spam Grenades

- Spam Box of Nails

- Observe perma 25 might stacks

Probably multiple amulets and maybe it will be useful without explosives, doing more testing now. Thanks ArenaNet.

> @"Chaith.8256" said:

> New trait in the place of Heavy Armor Exploit, middle Adept in Firearms: __Gain Might when you inflict bleeding on a foe.__

>

> Use Grenades, use Tool Kit

> Use Explosives & Firearms & Alchemy,

>

> Key Traits:

> Explosives:

> - Grenadier

> - Shrapnel

>

> Firearms:

> - Sanguine Array

>

> Process:

> - Spam Grenades

> - Spam Box of Nails

> - Observe perma 25 might stacks

>

> Probably multiple amulets and maybe it will be useful without explosives, doing more testing now. Thanks ArenaNet.

Wont be good enough to be in that great tier you dreamed of.

And i think you forgot boon corrupts and removals exist so those might stacks will just end up being perma weakness instead

> @"Coolguy.8702" said:

> > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > New trait in the place of Heavy Armor Exploit, middle Adept in Firearms: __Gain Might when you inflict bleeding on a foe.__

> >

> > Use Grenades, use Tool Kit

> > Use Explosives & Firearms & Alchemy,

> >

> > Key Traits:

> > Explosives:

> > - Grenadier

> > - Shrapnel

> >

> > Firearms:

> > - Sanguine Array

> >

> > Process:

> > - Spam Grenades

> > - Spam Box of Nails

> > - Observe perma 25 might stacks

> >

> > Probably multiple amulets and maybe it will be useful without explosives, doing more testing now. Thanks ArenaNet.

>

> Wont be good enough to be in that great tier you dreamed of.

> And i think you forgot boon corrupts and removals exist so those might stacks will just end up being perma weakness instead

If it gets corrupted, one Blunderbus can give me 25 might if I hit 5 targets LUL

So many things to test!

* No Scope fury buff of +150 Ferocity + Sanguine Array -- Replacing Explosives Build?!

* +10% damage when having Vigor (Invigorating Speed + Excessive Energy) -- essentially a Tool build buff

* ...if we can finally fight Condis easier...?!

Got me hype...

> @"Chaith.8256" said:

> This build is legitimate guys,

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUhSsY9VwkLQ+FLvFl4F1EJB4GGip13QFhBAA-jJR6gAz7Pc/AAAuAANlBAA

>

> Probably in the realm of as good as Holo is, not quite, but because you can avoid standing in lava and pull similar numbers it's further propped up.

Whoa, a build for Core players!

Have any gameplay?

> @"LUST.7241" said:

> > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > This build is legitimate guys,

> >

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUhSsY9VwkLQ+FLvFl4F1EJB4GGip13QFhBAA-jJR6gAz7Pc/AAAuAANlBAA

> >

> > Probably in the realm of as good as Holo is, not quite, but because you can avoid standing in lava and pull similar numbers it's further propped up.

>

> Whoa, a build for Core players!

> Have any gameplay?

>

A couple hours of unranked, streamed tonight. Twitch.tv/chaithh

Tested the changes of **No Scope**, but with my kitless Elixir build, the fury output is nuts, 880 points of ferocity in seekers stats, 1220 in Berserker stats!, (using along the explosives trait **Big Boomer**), **No Scope** offically became a viable trait, outvalueing **Skilled Marksmen** by a mile.

I'm still gonna stick with **High Caliber** though, my build already provides tons of might via elixirs, the 5% increase will be great for compensate the loss of the sigil of accuracy!

> @"Chaith.8256" said:

> This trait is bugged and overperforming in first few seconds.

>

> Details:

>

> There's a hidden 2nd mechanic to this trait, giving you 4 might for 10s with a matching 10s ICD, this activates when you hit with an ability that applies bleed.

>

>

>

>

Shhh, don't let the devs know. We'll see it nerfed to oblivion.

> @"Chaith.8256" said:

> This trait is bugged and overperforming in first few seconds.

>

> Details:

>

> There's a hidden 2nd mechanic to this trait, giving you 4 might for 10s with a matching 10s ICD, this activates when you hit with an ability that applies bleed.

>

>

>

>

I cant replicate this with fragmentation shot or elixir gun auto. Have you tried them too?

Okay, I'm just even more beyond confused now. Forget everything I said about this trait being bugged.

I'm getting 3 stacks of might for 10s from Grenading/casting Blunderbuss but I have literally no might generation abilities equipped, not courage sigil or anything..

IT'S "NO SCOPE" this trait is unintentionally giving 3 might for 10s or so.

> @"Chaith.8256" said:

> Okay, I'm just even more beyond confused now. Forget everything I said about this trait being bugged.

>

> I'm getting 3 stacks of might for 10s from Grenading/casting Blunderbuss but I have literally no might generation abilities equipped, not courage sigil or anything..

>

> IT'S "NO SCOPE" this trait is unintentionally giving 3 might for 10s or so.

...Wut? that trait is only meant to give fury, no might whatsoever... they got things mixed isnt?

Ill dequip my sigil of courage and see if you are right