Mystic Coins and Winter's Presences...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"OneYenShort.3189" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > Well their supply is going up for both. Sigil of mischief is producing almost 2G loss to craft and sell so I doubt people are adding them that way. Rune of Snowfall is about 35s profit so perhaps but unlikely due to how Sigil of Mischief’s supply is increasing without crafting.

> >

> > I doubt you are that dense that you don't realize that the supply may be going up for now because people are unloading their hoards onto the tp. Let alone doubtless there are those also those playing the market.

>

> Or they may not and it’s the overall effect of the entire player base opening presents and putting them onto the TP.

Look a few posts up. 2 sigils out of 25k presents. That means even for a whole playerbase the supply from that source will be extremely low. We're talking about precursor-level droprates here, for items you would use in bulk.

If supply is going up, that almost certainly only means that some people are unloading their old stocks on TP.

> @"OriOri.8724" said:

> And due to how much money some of them have, I would be willing to bet that they singlehandedly rival the amount coming into the game from presents.

Personally, I already sold all my superior sigils last year but I still had around 50 stacks of mayor sigils, which I bought for a couple of silver last year, which I am slowly promoting right now but I have none listed atm.

Usually, during the first weekend, demand for the superior sigils picks up again after the initial spike because you need 1 sigil on the third day for souschef seymour.

Last year, I sold a couple of thousand sigils during the first 5 days, during the first couple of days, my listings were usually bought in bulk, 10-50 for the essence of mischief and on the third day, they started selling one by one.

I expect the same to happen this year, as there are currently plenty of new players in game that arrived with PoF and havent played wintersday yet, so they still need that one sigil for the quest.

The forge recipe for the eggnog helmet was also discovered yesterday and also needs 1 superior sigil of mischief, so additional demand.

• 2 weeks later...

The trouble i am having with all of this, is the snowflakes, you need 50... so i bought 50 flawless snowflakes.. and they wont go into the mystic forge... is this because they changed the snowflakes this year? How do i get flawless ones i can use? I used the ones i had in my bank for the quaggan in DR....having no idea they had changed teh snowflakes...