Want to at least thank Arenanet for not completely slaughtering one of my two mains.

Ayumi Spender.1082

I was one of those "wait and see", but in the back of my head, I was a bit worried that they would completely destroy Necro with this balance/update/test/whatever they call it.

Yeah, my initial damage is much lower and gone which at 1st I was a bit mad about, but then learn how they redone barrier a bit and technically, I'm still playing the same way and still performing pretty much the same way.

As long as people/enemies are in my face, my life force regen fast enough that the moment all my skills are off cooldown, I'm blasting anything with my conditions again which keeps stacking and getting back even higher than what I used to get from my bursts.

I can only partial-melt people as a Scourge now, but I'm at least glad that I can still rely on it.

I've always been a Core Necro and then forced to become a Scourge Necro about a month ago (as I never liked/cared for Reaper), and was not wanting to go back to Core Necro.

I do have to ask though as I've always played Sceptre/Torch (used to be Sceptre/Dagger) and Axe/Focus so I was wondering...

...can you buff the power of the Focus too? Would be really nice if you did.

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > @"MadFable.1978" said:

> > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > Especially with Binding of Ipos being so kitten good looking on necro.

> >

> > If only we could change the colors on the affects.

>

> NEVER! PURPLE BEST COLOUR PURPLE IS GOD! PRAISE PURPLE!

Get ye back to the mesmer forum!

> @"Svarty.8019" said:

> > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > @"MadFable.1978" said:

> > > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > > Especially with Binding of Ipos being so kitten good looking on necro.

> > >

> > > If only we could change the colors on the affects.

> >

> > NEVER! PURPLE BEST COLOUR PURPLE IS GOD! PRAISE PURPLE!

>

> Get ye back to the mesmer forum!

Did you just assume my professon?!

Well, my condi scourge for WvW roaming has become bad... Nice unless you meet enemies. Until you make some remarkable damage, the first few conditions are cleared of course, you are dead because you eat all damage with no defense. With the old reaper I melted groups of enemies alone, here I cannot kill one single guardian.

> @"dceptaconroy.7928" said:

> Gotcha mate purely lookin for a power reap perspective here, but yeah i get ya via scourge.

My reason for Focus was I liked Warhorn, but didn't need the CC from it and only ever used it for speed needed for lame jumps in puzzles.

Dagger I wasn't a fan of offhand. Needed the life force regeneration and already been playing mid to close range on Scourge so Reaper's Touch never failed on me unless I was far behind and gave really nice life force regeneration.

Damn Scourge skills eat my life force away like a Norn to ale.