What’s the best looking Glacial Skin?

Pimsley.3681

> @"Chadramar.8156" said:

> I'm really picky about skins because so many are far too "MMO-y" for my tastes: oversized, needlessly flashy, and kinda ridiculous. But this set? I _like_ it. Good work! Not sure which one I'd pick first, either. Shield, shortbow, dagger, hammer, scepter, torch ... I don't like the sword, though.

Same. I wish there'd be nice simple skins for other weapons like Lord Faren's Rapier. I don't want a giant glittery flaming hotdog. I just want an axe.

> @"Witch of Doom.5739" said:

> Really a pretty set, hard to decide. I got the dagger because it went so well with my ice-theme Mesmer, but the staff is gorgeous too.

You said, that you got the dagger because it went so well with your ice-theme mesmer....since i know, mesmer can not wear a dagger....

I will go with the GS...or the scepter / shield....

I love the Timekeeper set and have many of those pieces, but the axe from that set looks to me like a spatula. The axe from the Glacial set looks pretty great and might work with the Timekeeper skins. The axe was the first one to catch my eye.

I've been wanting some nice ice/frost themed skins for my Norns and Necros (the Forstforged from last year were a disaster IMO). I like the staff. It looks pretty great, too, and it extends up high enough when stowed to not look like a second head, like so many other staves do. I would like the shortbow more if it sat further to the right when stowed. That's a problem w/ most shortbows and some longbows- they are too centered and so 1) have clipping issues with some hairstyles and 2) are hidden from view when looking at a character from the front. Lol, these things are important to me.

TLDR; Axe and Staff

Sword: Looks good for a pirate or water themed look. Looks like the broken horn of an iced swordfirsh. Icebrood swordfish?

Hammer. Looks like a ghost battleaxe. Can see it doing really well on a Revenant.

Longbow: No clue. I guess Guardians for that white/blue look.

Shortbow: Really nice for a haunted/dead theme. Looks like an eerie ghost shortbow.

Axe: Candleholder handle. Meh.

Dagger: Super nice. Looks like it can do major internal damage from one swipe.

Greatsword: Really nice for a "trophy" look. Looks like it could've been made from the claw or Jormag or one of his members.

Mace: Bleh

Pistol: Bleh

Rifle: Bleh

Sceptre: Sure can see it on Guardian or Elementalist. Looks like a magical sorcerer weapon.

Staff: No clue what can go with it.

Focus: You know of those round ring see-through gummie candy ring things? Looks like someone big one side off and made it into a Focus.

Torch: Looks like the Sceptres long lost twin.

Warhorn: Someone's abominable snowman grandfather is missing his hearing aid.

Shield: I say a must for any shield user. Looks awesome as hell.