Black Lion Chest Common Tier Rework [Fair Request]

Shirlias.8104

> @"Gilgamesh VII.8690" said:

> > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > @"Gilgamesh VII.8690" said:

> > > I always believed that the garrateened junk slot should always be a blackloin scrap, so even if you didn't get what you wanted you can still progress towards a Blackloin weapon you always wanted.

> >

> > Could be an idea.

> > Instead of random seasonal stuff as granted, maybe a scrap which allows you with X tickets to chose what you want from a list.

> >

> > Obviously the list would be

> >

> > * Limited ( can't containt any rare tradable items like nodes or contracts ).

> > * Account bound ( whatever you decide to buy, it will be account bound. So you won't be able to chose a skin in order to sell it ).

> > * Common drops would be more reasonable because of the granted ticket.

> >

>

> If your talking about a separate ticket from the Blackloin scraps, sure the ticket could open the shop menu what let's you chose what you want out of the BLC but with a cost like:

>

> *5-10 tickets for a common.

> *10-20 tickets for uncommon

> *15-30 tickets for rare

>

> Making anything obtained thought this method will be account bound as a limit.

I like it

A full stack of keys is 25 for 2100 gems, and 25 won't allow you to take a rare reward, so you have to buy 5 more... but it would be a waste if you decide to pay for the 5 keys bundle, so maybe the player will buy the 25 keys bundle again, and so on.

> @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > @"Gilgamesh VII.8690" said:

> > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > @"Gilgamesh VII.8690" said:

> > > > I always believed that the garrateened junk slot should always be a blackloin scrap, so even if you didn't get what you wanted you can still progress towards a Blackloin weapon you always wanted.

> > >

> > > Could be an idea.

> > > Instead of random seasonal stuff as granted, maybe a scrap which allows you with X tickets to chose what you want from a list.

> > >

> > > Obviously the list would be

> > >

> > > * Limited ( can't containt any rare tradable items like nodes or contracts ).

> > > * Account bound ( whatever you decide to buy, it will be account bound. So you won't be able to chose a skin in order to sell it ).

> > > * Common drops would be more reasonable because of the granted ticket.

> > >

> >

> > If your talking about a separate ticket from the Blackloin scraps, sure the ticket could open the shop menu what let's you chose what you want out of the BLC but with a cost like:

> >

> > *5-10 tickets for a common.

> > *10-20 tickets for uncommon

> > *15-30 tickets for rare

> >

> > Making anything obtained thought this method will be account bound as a limit.

>

> I like it

>

> A full stack of keys is 25 for 2100 gems, and 25 won't allow you to take a rare reward, so you have to buy 5 more... but it would be a waste if you decide to pay for the 5 keys bundle, so maybe the player will buy the 25 keys bundle again, and so on.

Even if 5 tickets can get you a mini pet unlock or 10 could get you a garrateened weapon or armor unlock I feel it would be better then what we have now just extra incentive to buy, or even if you farm 1 key a week you still progressing to somthing.

> @"Gilgamesh VII.8690" said:

> > > @"Gilgamesh VII.8690" said:

> > > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > > @"Gilgamesh VII.8690" said:

> > > > > I always believed that the garrateened junk slot should always be a blackloin scrap, so even if you didn't get what you wanted you can still progress towards a Blackloin weapon you always wanted.

> > > >

> > > > Could be an idea.

> > > > Instead of random seasonal stuff as granted, maybe a scrap which allows you with X tickets to chose what you want from a list.

> > > >

> > > > Obviously the list would be

> > > >

> > > > * Limited ( can't containt any rare tradable items like nodes or contracts ).

> > > > * Account bound ( whatever you decide to buy, it will be account bound. So you won't be able to chose a skin in order to sell it ).

> > > > * Common drops would be more reasonable because of the granted ticket.

> > > >

> > >

> > > If your talking about a separate ticket from the Blackloin scraps, sure the ticket could open the shop menu what let's you chose what you want out of the BLC but with a cost like:

> > >

> > > *5-10 tickets for a common.

> > > *10-20 tickets for uncommon

> > > *15-30 tickets for rare

> > >

> > > Making anything obtained thought this method will be account bound as a limit.

> >

> > I like it

> >

> > A full stack of keys is 25 for 2100 gems, and 25 won't allow you to take a rare reward, so you have to buy 5 more... but it would be a waste if you decide to pay for the 5 keys bundle, so maybe the player will buy the 25 keys bundle again, and so on.

>

> Even if 5 tickets can get you a mini pet unlock or 10 could get you a garrateened weapon or armor unlock I feel it would be better then what we have now just extra incentive to buy, or even if you farm 1 key a week you still progressing to somthing.

Yeah, don't get me wrong i do agree with the number of tickets you decided.

I was praising the possibilities that system could offer.

> @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > @"Gilgamesh VII.8690" said:

> > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > @"Gilgamesh VII.8690" said:

> > > > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > > > @"Gilgamesh VII.8690" said:

> > > > > > I always believed that the garrateened junk slot should always be a blackloin scrap, so even if you didn't get what you wanted you can still progress towards a Blackloin weapon you always wanted.

> > > > >

> > > > > Could be an idea.

> > > > > Instead of random seasonal stuff as granted, maybe a scrap which allows you with X tickets to chose what you want from a list.

> > > > >

> > > > > Obviously the list would be

> > > > >

> > > > > * Limited ( can't containt any rare tradable items like nodes or contracts ).

> > > > > * Account bound ( whatever you decide to buy, it will be account bound. So you won't be able to chose a skin in order to sell it ).

> > > > > * Common drops would be more reasonable because of the granted ticket.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > If your talking about a separate ticket from the Blackloin scraps, sure the ticket could open the shop menu what let's you chose what you want out of the BLC but with a cost like:

> > > >

> > > > *5-10 tickets for a common.

> > > > *10-20 tickets for uncommon

> > > > *15-30 tickets for rare

> > > >

> > > > Making anything obtained thought this method will be account bound as a limit.

> > >

> > > I like it

> > >

> > > A full stack of keys is 25 for 2100 gems, and 25 won't allow you to take a rare reward, so you have to buy 5 more... but it would be a waste if you decide to pay for the 5 keys bundle, so maybe the player will buy the 25 keys bundle again, and so on.

> >

> > Even if 5 tickets can get you a mini pet unlock or 10 could get you a garrateened weapon or armor unlock I feel it would be better then what we have now just extra incentive to buy, or even if you farm 1 key a week you still progressing to somthing.

>

> Yeah, don't get me wrong i do agree with the number of tickets you decided.

> I was praising the possibilities that system could offer.

Thank you, but I think this Garrateened slot idea would need to be in a new thread since its off topic to your original post, sorry about that.

I'll try and make a new thread on it and discuss there.

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> > The reroll do already exists for some items, so won't be a problem at all ( rare items like wintersday minis pack, glider, etc... ).

>

> Ah, but as I mentioned, those become account bound in the Wardrobe system. Permanent kits do not. This is why I think it might be harder to code because it would need to check for an item held somewhere on one character rather than in the Wardrobe unlocks. Emphasis 'might' as I am not a programmer in any way, shape, or form.

>

it becomes account bound on use. So that dilemma is fixed. Magic find is also account bound. They literally just need to copypasta. I never understood why that wasn't a thing in the first place. It is a simple thing that could more likely bring people to buy keys.