The reason behind the lag spikes we're experiencing (Belgium)

Same issue here, new computer since September, usually fantastic gaming in WvW. Couldn't play this week for personal reasons. I come back on Friday ... it is awful, that lag .... I can't see my squad turning either left nor right, can't see the fight until it is over, get stuck clicking F, spells don't get off, even solo I don't see enemies, they are just jumping images killing me. Not to speak that I have to apologize to my wvw guild for being completing .... a mile away, if not disconnected from the map.

Provider: Proximus with a B-BOX type 3. (has not changed since years)

Arenanet : is hosting Belgium on a new Amazon Web Service :o :o :o ? Any thoughts ?

I believe it is not to us to solve the problem. Hope we get an answer from the team.

@Arenanet: Good luck in finding what is going on. Right now, it is really not a good season for being unable to play.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Skullkger.2804" said:

> On the dutch proximus thread:

> https://nl.forum.proximus.be/internet-10/in-game-problemen-guild-wars-2-42006

> They stated they'll investigate this, so we got some word from our ISP but anet is awfully quiet.

At the moment it seems the issues have been fixed. I can raid normally atm and also images/gifs on reddit load normally again instead of making me feel like it's 1995 on dial-up. I'll wait for prime time for the final verdict though.