87: The number of Wintersday Gifts I collected from my tree since last year.

Tatwi.3562

Collecting stuff is pretty much 90% of what I do when I play the game, but the reality is that I don't play every day. Heck, I don't even play every week. I LOVE the game, having purchased it in 2012 and also both expansions and some other stuff since then, but... I still don't play it every day. Sometimes I can, but I don't. Other times, I simply can't play. However, when I do play, it's often for a couple hours in a sitting, so it's kind of a bummer that there isn't way for me (and others like me) to catch up the daily rewards that I have missed out on. I have no problem putting more effort in - I actually primarily play this game to do the dailies.

Anyhow, merry Wintersday to ye! It's the best time of the year (and it's so much fun that I generally do play every day!).

I feel you, but daily rewards are there to incentivize people to...log in daily! :P The hope is that people will log in and get suckered into something else by map chat/guilds. A lot of GW2 is spontaneous and sudden group events.

As for you, specifically, maybe you don't play every day but you could log in every day? Leave your character parked near the Asura home instance (compact!) and once a day log in, gt your rewards, log back out. It'll take you like 10 mins and you won't be missing out on those sweet once a day quick rewards. :3

Merry Wintersday!