Minor change in instruments could be huge

Nobody.1578

Hi! I was wondering if there is any way to include sharp/flat notes to the existing notes. I understand if the coding is too hard but it shouldn't be right? For example, the last note on each octave is already the same exact note as the lowest note on the next octave. If you can change that key to something like "play previous note as sharp" or something it would literally be SO MUCH MORE FUN to play. Also, maybe you can designate the f1-f5 keys as the sharps on each octave so each octave can literally have all the notes on a keyboard per octave. I would honestly buy all the instruments if they included sharps. Maybe not all of them but even one sharp note added would be huge. Like I said more people would buy the instruments so maybe if its money they are interested in then doing this could be an easy and simple way. I just wanna play awesome songs speaking from the perspective of a gamer and musician.

Perhaps if they ever added a Piano that you could play as an actual piano? However they only have skills 0-9 to use, so I'm unsure how tripling the amount of notes available would be easy to program. Not saying it wouldn't be nice. But I think we're underestimating how difficult it would be with the guild wars 2 control scheme.