[Suggestion] Gem card codes in official store

I have a few friends who play GW2, and the one thing I'd really like to gift them, gems, I can't because the cards aren't available anywhere near where I live. I know I could just buy the gems and gift them items, but some items you can't do that with (bank upgrades, character slots, etc), or buy the cards on amazon or something, but they are usually way more expensive than just buying gems in game.

so, I had an idea, which has probably been suggested before. you guys sell the game and other merchandise, why not sell gem card codes through the official store? would make gifting gems so easy.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Also, if in the US, Best Buy offers Gem Cards with no tax, and no shipping costs at regular Gem Card rates, and discounts with Best Buy rewards.

>

> Good luck.

Not every Best Buy, either. Local ones here in a semi-rural area in Pennsylvania doesn't carry them at all, neither does Wal-Mart, or Gamestop.

> @"Sojourner.4621" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > Also, if in the US, Best Buy offers Gem Cards with no tax, and no shipping costs at regular Gem Card rates, and discounts with Best Buy rewards.

> >

> > Good luck.

>

> Not every Best Buy, either. Local ones here in a semi-rural area in Pennsylvania doesn't carry them at all, neither does Wal-Mart, or Gamestop.

I'm not sure there is a different Best Buy Online for particular states/areas. Same with Walmart/Gamestop.

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > Also, if in the US, Best Buy offers Gem Cards with no tax, and no shipping costs at regular Gem Card rates, and discounts with Best Buy rewards.

> >

> > Good luck.

>

> Never seen Gem Stores here and No Walmart in my state.

> I've seen them a few times in Game Stop when they feel like showing up.

No need for any stores in your state; they ship (actually mail) Gem Cards everywhere.