Need advice - Server Switch- EU WvW Server

Slaptjip.4895

I absolutely hate wanting to leave a server but things have died down completely and in need of a more "active" WvW server.

I am on Desolation and spend 99% of my time in GW2 running around in medium/large groups in WvW. Sadly, there are barely prime time left and everything outside of what was left of prime time is dead. I even complete my pip chest before Sarurday evening, not from playing lots but because of constant outnumbered bonus.

Now, I am looking at Vabbi, Gunner's Hold or Gandara. Which of these are really active and if not a good choice? Which other options exist with the EU list of available WvW servers?

Thanking helpers in advance,

> @"Slaptjip.4895" said:

> I absolutely hate wanting to leave a server but things have died down completely and in need of a more "active" WvW server.

>

> I am on Desolation and spend 99% of my time in GW2 running around in medium/large groups in WvW. Sadly, there are barely prime time left and everything outside of what was left of prime time is dead. I even complete my pip chest before Sarurday evening, not from playing lots but because of constant outnumbered bonus.

>

> Now, I am looking at Vabbi, Gunner's Hold or Gandara. Which of these are really active and if not a good choice? Which other options exist with the EU list of available WvW servers?

>

> Thanking helpers in advance,

currently playing against vabbi , they are pretty active most of the time, tho we do win some skirmish against them in night / morning so if thats your usual playtime. they also dont seem to like the DBL, same as SFR - so its very boring week for me as i prefer roaming in the desert than those chaotic ganking on EBG or the ganksquads on ABL. overall they seem alot more focused on fighting / ganking than siege wars. dunno about gunners / gandara atm.

but as others have already stated there is relinking soon, so everything will change.^

> @"Shadowresli.3782" said:

> > @"CrimsonNeonite.1048" said:

> > Don't bother moving now, the relink is in a week and you might just end up in queues where you go.

> >

>

> Where are there queues in this day and age? About changing, i also would wait until the new links are up

during primetime we got ques, often on multiple borders. so it does matter for players only playing then.

As already said, first wait for the relink. It is possible the server you transfer to will get garbage link and suddenly everyone starts to jump off from it to other servers.

Gunnar's Hold for example will possibly get relinked and they lose current good motherserver - Piken.

Vabbi is fighting server. They capture nothing, defend nothing and only play at primetime. Most of them run around in mapsized blob or GvG for hours. Very toxic, full of diamond and mithril rank players who like to gank others, spit insults when losing and act stupid.

We have not fought Gandara lately so I can only quess it is quite active as it stays in tier 1 with positive K/D.

Far Shiverpeaks is similar to Vabbi, more about fights then points. Last time we faced FSP they were 3-4 times larger then our SFR+FoW. Deso has perhaps half the activity of SFR.

P.S. Checked the server statuses this morning and Vabbi, Gandara and FSP are all now FULL so you can not transfer to any of those.