Desolation is not part of the Crystal desert anymore?

Terensz.5324

Yeah, I tried one in the Elonian Riverlands last night with no luck. Maybe we should report that as a bug/typo so it gets fixed.

Large print and the notice on the upper right of the screen says Crystal Desert, how many people would go into the Achievements panel on the suspicion that it was wrong and they should read the fine print?

> @"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

> Yeah, I tried one in the Elonian Riverlands last night with no luck. Maybe we should report that as a bug/typo so it gets fixed.

>

> Large print and the notice on the upper right of the screen says Crystal Desert, how many people would go into the Achievements panel on the suspicion that it was wrong and they should read the fine print?

Are you referring the part that says: "Complete a bounty in Crystal Oasis", which is exactly what I thought it meant even when the Daily says Crystal Desert...and the reason is the other bounties specifically tell you which zone to go to, i.e.: Desolation Bounty Daily, Vabbi Bounty Daily, etc., etc.. I guess I'm used to using common sense sometimes though, and not literally taking what is written at face value...learn to read between the lines sometimes.

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

>I guess I'm used to using common sense sometimes though, and not literally taking what is written at face value...learn to read between the lines sometimes.

Wow, that's condescending.

So, you believe that incorrect instructions that could be made perfectly clear with the change of a single word should not be fixed, just because you, personally, happened to correctly assume what it really meant?