GEMS: unfortunately an error has occurred please try again later

Ezzi.3670

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an issue in game, i bought gems paying cash to trde for gold, which now it wont let me do. i get a system error saying check internet connection. which is working fine due to the fact that everything else in the game is working, i can even use gems to buy items the error only happens when i try to buy gold.

i have submmited tickets about this issue and recive no responce from support team. anyone ever had this issue? i need a solution give that support cant be bothered... F Y I

im new to the game with a fully paid account not free player cant imagine that this is what support is in this game for anyone let alone paying players

> @"Nightfox.5249" said:

> I have an issue in game, i bought gems paying cash to trde for gold, which now it wont let me do. i get a system error saying check internet connection. which is working fine due to the fact that everything else in the game is working, i can even use gems to buy items the error only happens when i try to buy gold.

> i have submmited tickets about this issue and recive no responce from support team. anyone ever had this issue? i need a solution give that support cant be bothered... F Y I

> im new to the game with a fully paid account not free player cant imagine that this is what support is in this game for anyone let alone paying players

New paid accounts have restrictions on exchanging Gems to Gold. If you wait a few days, the restriction will be lifted.

If you tried to contact the CS Team in-game, you will garner no response, as indicated on the 'Bug Report' window.

If you used the web-form via the 'Support' link, you should have received the near-immediate automated response; if you did not, check your Spam/Junk folders.

Good luck.