Solo Build Help

warlordo.9576

Ok so I'm an old vet getting back into gw2, recently purchased POF and dabbled into HoT. I didn't even max out DH, and I'm really feeling the FB though. But since I don't have any of the specs maxed out anyone know any solo builds/gear I could use to go through content while I go through PoF trying to max FB, since I don't have a guild or group of friends to run content through with? Also Is there a way to save your runes to armor sets like in pvp or do we still have to buy the runes everytime if we want to switch up on runes. Thank you

> @"Weo weo.6378" said:

> Unfortunately you still have to buy runes in order to switch out.

>

> I'm not quite sure what you have/ have not unlocked for Dragonhunter but in general you'd want to have berserker stats or a mix of berserker and marauder for solo play.

>

> Are you looking for something easy to get?

I'm on like the 4th line for DH, the whole hero point thing annoyed me, but now I'm just going to work on FB now since that's the meta.

I'm just trying to max FB then do 100% and WvW so i can start working on legendary.

Ah if you want to aim for Firebrand, they are much stronger in condition build than power although still fairly powerful regardless. I'd say just smash through pof with Berserker power. Since your DH is only partially complete, I'd say your best bet is to run core burst guardian. It's still fairly strong and traitlines like radiance, greatsword and hammer have been buffed quite a bit. You'd most likely still cruise your way through pof relatively easily. I'd recommend maybe throwing on 1 or 2 soldier trinkets for making up for the lack of defences an elite specialization would offer you otherwise.

> @"Weo weo.6378" said:

> Ah if you want to aim for Firebrand, they are much stronger in condition build than power although still fairly powerful regardless. I'd say just smash through pof with Berserker power. Since your DH is only partially complete, I'd say your best bet is to run core burst guardian. It's still fairly strong and traitlines like radiance, greatsword and hammer have been buffed quite a bit. You'd most likely still cruise your way through pof relatively easily. I'd recommend maybe throwing on 1 or 2 soldier trinkets for making up for the lack of defences an elite specialization would offer you otherwise.

Thank you very much!