Scourge "Sawbones"

Slyven.8637

Here is a spec I enjoy playing in pve and WvW pretty balanced I use celestial gear and my Axe is marshals stats.

Blood - 1/3/3 helps get allies up and heals in an aoe for group support.

Spite~ 1/1/1 helps with weapon cd's and empowers my signet for more power.

Scourge ~ 3/3/3 your pain is essentially my gain. -3/3/1- for more coverage.

I use axe/focus and other weapon is staff.,

I keep 'dessicate" on permanent auto-cast so when I'm running around I'm always refilling my lifeforce.

- I use travelers runes, I keep my speed up and I like the extra boon duration and condi duration. In pve sometimes I'll have a few minions out but the constant 2 utility skills is "Signet of spite" and 'dessicate" Although not a "prime" meta makeup, it isn't dependent on condition dmg, call it an auxiliary component. What this makeup does is ally support moderate condition removal and pretty good enemy boon corruption. and really nice dps.

To me this is a nice balanced "middle ground" for a pve/WvW , group or roaming WvW/ pve spec. Although somewhat a -jack of all trades- you don't feel like you been missing out on anything to much.

Staff sigils I use transference and malice and axe I used accuracy and focus I was using strength atm, but for pve I don't have a dislike for the new stars signet.

Weapon sigils are totally personal preference so what you use is up to you.

> @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> This build doesnt do anything thats not done better by other builds, a jack of all trades is decent at something. This build is decent at nothing.

This. Currently Condi Scourge is the biggest threat to most though that has been reduced slightly with recent changes and my Weaver Ele fears Condi Mesmer more than Scourge, I havent lost to a Condi Scourge in a long time, though fights tend to take 1minute to up to 3-4minutes depending on how aggressive they are. Plus i gotta know when to attack and get out.

Anyway, i am not quite seeing the point in this build. If its power you want. Reaper does it much better. Kinda seems like a semi decent at a few things, good at nothing. Might be okay in zergs and big groups but solo and small groups, This build would fall apart because it is reliant on others. If its a support build - why? Many classes do it MUCH better.

Slyven, your build is really unfocused.

Try something like this where I swap armor and traits for a hybrid condi dps-healer. It is not a great support build but dps is not zero, either. It still has some (carp) gimmick-healing. This way, you can be supportive in PvE zergs without dedicating too much equipment to it - just a staff and a set of cheaper armor. Pick your consumables.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAW7fnE9Cd3gV3Ae9C83gFjBTftGXvrR/sAwBYqHk0eBA-jhSAQBA4IAAE1fs5+D+7BAItDCwNVCGSlfM4CAEQND3QHAA-e

For frost draco, Hmm adds 75 healing per tick on my f4 skills and adds an increased output on my staff 2, also axe skill 2 is a channeled ability, which means that the thief jumping around of the mesmer hopping about doesn't get to fully escape from pain. This build is mainly most hurtful in physical dps and boon corruption.

The people jumping on the negative bandwagon, should play with it. You don't die easy and you create alot of enemy corpses. Hmm the focus is simple, my shades are my backup I do physical dmg, I stack might and get near 3k power easy, and I turn their boons into pain. It is a guardians nightmare.

I suggest ya'll look deeper into the makeup, you'll find some very interesting synergies.