GW2 | Epic 1v1 | Weaver Vs. Zerk Thief

Lasiurus.4067

It could fit in both places. I liked how you put in tips to help people fight thief but I wasn't particularly impressed with the caliber of opponent. Granted, it got the point across and provided a good learning experience for players so I'd call it a success regardless.

> @"Ario.8964" said:

> It could fit in both places. I liked how you put in tips to help people fight thief but I wasn't particularly impressed with the caliber of opponent. Granted, it got the point across and provided a good learning experience for players so I'd call it a success regardless.

I think the thief player was a little inexperienced fighting vs Weavers

> @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

> Thanks :)

> Wall honestly I did not know if I should put it in WvW or PvP. Its in Obsidian Sanctum but its a 1v1... Its a Player v Player soo :P .

That's a very nice explanation so I'll just hijack this thread and post my own player vs player video.

With RL and age and health catching up, It's likely my final video for gw2 and one I put in the most effort in editing so I wanted to share it.

Hope you enjoy it, thank you for having watched my videos for the past year and have a blessed new year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Z5Ox18xaw