One Wolf Pack Does Twice As Much Damage When Shared With Pets

Soilder.3607

When the Soulbeast elite skill One Wolf Pack is shared with a pet, it will do about twice as much damage as it is supposed to be doing whenever the pet attacks with the buff.

![](https://i.imgur.com/lcWW9Wn.jpg "")

Notice, in this screenshot I hit the golem with the first skill of my sword auto chain. One wolf pack crits for nearly 1k damage from me. I then have my pet use Takedown, and his One Wolf Pack deals 2.3k damage.

Here's a video example of me abusing it https://i.imgur.com/gl3eBMo.gifv

> @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> mmmm unexpected buff :)

> or youre bad at math.

>

> It wasnt 'just' one wolf pack that you used.

You're right, in the video I used Sic Em for effect, to show how effective this is in bursting.

However, the initial point still stands. Without buffing, it does roughly twice as much damage.

> @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> Did the same thing as you, did not have the same result. Not even close.

>

> Normal smoke assault was some where around 3 k

> and it was 4218 total with one wolf pack, sicem and moa stance.

Did you do it in the PvP arena? It may be limited only to pvp.

I suspect this is a bug with the smokescale. I could replicate this once in every ten or so mobs. And even then, I needed to use Sic 'Em to do it. Sometimes it would happen without the elite. No idea, but I used Beastmastery and Wilderness Survival at the time. Pretty devastating to a normal mob or anything with low hit points or armor. Again, not sure, but I did have the elite on my bar.

Very random

Smoke assault on the pet is stronger than smoke assault when you're merged the reason for this is because you the player gain evade frames while also generating personal might and it has a 900m range so you can use it for re positioning etc. You can check the wiki and in game the pet skill is more powerful, so far this honestly looks like its intended.