TOP10 Tracks from Guild Wars 2 Soundtracks

Arden.7480

Hi guys!

The music from Guild Wars 2 is amazing. I would love to make a TOP10 of my favorite tracks. You're welcome to share with your favorites. :)

**10: The Vigil Goes to War**

The Vigil Goes to War is one of most amazing tracks I've heard in this game. I never heard it in-game, but it makes me feel so great. It's glorious and majestic.

**9: Eye of the Brandstorm**

It's unofficial name, but when I heard it while defending Amnoon, I got goosebumps. It's astonishing.

**8: The music from the Glint's Legacy Cinematic**

This is soooo good!!!

**7: A Land Restored**

That's so great and peaceful. Magical.

**6: On the Banks of the Elon**

This track makes me feel so great, the harp sounds so wonderful.

**5: Lion's Arch Reborn**

The whole history of Lion's Arch in one amazing track.

**4: Far From Home**

3 words: A-MAI-ZING

**3: Battle on the Breachmaker**

Still the best, in my opinion, battle music in this game. The piano moment is absolutely fantastic.

**2: Fear not this Night**

How couldn't I mention this masterpiece? I remember when I was clicking the replay button 100 times in a row. :D

**1: Sylvari Theme, also known as "Out of the Dream"**

That's so perfect. I put it on the 1st place. When I hear it I start to wonder who was better: Mozart or Jeremy Soule. Astonishing.

These are my favorites tracks, but I love almost every track from this game. Like Faren's Flier or Twisted Marionette tracks, or the Lament of Lion's Arch, Norn or Human Themes. Also I love Snaff's workshop, or Taimi's Game or Rata Novus Theme, Balthazar's Theme (The End of War especially), Sands of Time, the Raid soundtracks like Xera theme or Dhuum Theme etc etc etc etc.

Well, it was very hard to choose my favorites, I know a lot by the titles. xD

The composers have composed a lot of amazing tracks, and I just admire the work of all the composers. <3

So feel free to share with your favorites. :)