Unique Buffs

Barnabus Stinson.1409

Can Necro and Reaper please be given a unique buff of some form. I know its the selfish class but a little something wouldnt be that bad right?

For Core Necro : Just Buff Vampric Presence a little, Its a cool enough trait and the lots of little numbers add up. Just maybe push the numbers to 60. To quote tesco "Every little helps"

For Reaper: How is it possible that nothing about this class screamed team buff potential. How was there no death mark? Before Deadeye came out I hoped for an f2 that gave a damage bump for your self and team. As thats clearly never gonna happen now...How about "Ice Cold Presence" - Allies in X (up to 5 including you) gain +10% damage against chilled foes, when in Reaper shroud you also gain +10% Crit damage.

Boom Reaper now provides something to a team so its less than average Dps is more stomachable.....Maybe.

Increase in Vampire Presence numbers would be nice. I also have suggested multiple times that they should change Dread to applying a debuff on the enemy that makes it take 10-15% more incoming damage as long as it is in 600 range of the necromancer. I also suggested making Reaper's Onslaught's speed boost and ferocity apply outside of shroud and to allies, and it can also be stacked with quickness (though given how things add up it will probably be around 60% total attack speed increase if that, but every little helps).