[Feature request] Living LFG (Looking for Group) tracker

Hound.9340

I'm a casual player that has been with this game for years. Probably like many people, log into the game to play a couple hours a day, play everything little a bit but not particularly good at anything. The LFG has been a great tool for me to find something to do when the game didn't have this many activities as today. World boss, dungeon, fractal basically three categories of activities few years back, I used to solo some missions/exploration while listing a party for dungeon or something.

In the recent years a lot of organised events are added to the game: living worlds, many new maps and its meta events that I can't list a party to organize it myself, and I'm having difficulty to know when someone is organizing a meta. There are so many maps, and it's unrealistic for players to click each of them in LFG every 10 minutes while doing missions. The living world mission also have the same issue. The LFG is hot in the week after a new living world is released, but after that it's incredibly difficult to form a party, nor can I see if someone is looking to form a party, as there are so many categories of activities that I can't check each of them every 10 minutes.

It will be great if ArenaNet can add a living tracker for the tabs in LFG, similar to the existing mission/achievement trackers, like an eye button right on the tab "Tangled Depths" as well as every other category in LFG. The player can select some maps, fractals or dungeons that they intend to participate, and get updated when a new squad/party is up The tracker can refresh every 1 minute or longer, still much better than manually checking five tabs in LFG every 10 minutes. I believe this feature will be great for everyone, not only casual players but also experienced players who want to have the squads filled.

Thanks for reading.

I'm all for this but... if they do this...

Can you make each map separate for the core game too? Would be easier for if someone want to do let's say events in Orr (any) or Silverwastes specifically or Dry Top.

I've seen enough times where the commander gets pissed because they're Dry Top and someone in Silverwastes merge a squad with another not knowing it's 2 different areas at time or vice versa or simply because they're all in one area they accidentally join the other map by accident and such.