[Question] Is there any way to remake or repurchase the various specialization ascended weapons?

No.

Once you do it, it's done. The collection is account wide, so even a second character can't do it.

But you have the skin now, and can put that on any weapon of the same type. You can get a second ascended weapon, and skin it to look the same. That's the best you can do.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> If you inadvertently deleted/destroyed/lost one, you could contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

> If you want duplicates, I'd guess creating a new character would be the avenue to be pursued.

>

> Good luck.

The thing is, the specialization collections are account-wide. They aren't per-character. You can complete the collections on any character so simply creating a new one wouldn't work as far as I can see.

That's why I was wondering if there was a way to craft or purchase duplicate ones. It'd be nice.

> @"trianglecubed.3750" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > If you inadvertently deleted/destroyed/lost one, you could contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

> > If you want duplicates, I'd guess creating a new character would be the avenue to be pursued.

> >

> > Good luck.

>

> The thing is, the specialization collections are account-wide. They aren't per-character. You can complete the collections on any character so simply creating a new one wouldn't work as far as I can see.

>

> That's why I was wondering if there was a way to craft or purchase duplicate ones. It'd be nice.

Even if they added a way to craft duplicates of the specialization weapons, chances are it would still require the same materials as any other ascended weapon. From that perspective, they have no real reason to add in the ability to acquire duplicates since people can simply craft a regular ascended weapon and transmute the skin.

> > If you inadvertently deleted/destroyed/lost one, you could contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

> > If you want duplicates, I'd guess creating a new character would be the avenue to be pursued.

> >

> > Good luck.

>

> The thing is, the specialization collections are account-wide. They aren't per-character. You can complete the collections on any character so simply creating a new one wouldn't work as far as I can see.

>

> That's why I was wondering if there was a way to craft or purchase duplicate ones. It'd be nice.

That's why I said, "I guess.." As you can see from my, and others', additional posts, it wasn't an accurate guess.

> >

> > Good luck.

>

>

Once you have it you can craft a weapon and transmute to look like it.