fun thrown together minion build

Lexan.5930

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBmQD7khGotGsrGwpXg9GssMY6h1zabVaCUBiATfgAQJA-jhBBABVq+BAXEgAeCAnpEsmFEwa/Q5HA-e

simple minion build for scourge. Focuses on power and might gen for minions. 9th slot is users choise, for more minions, movement or desicate for more might. Has range weapon for when there's too much PBaoe and dagger for when you have groups you just want to mess up. To maximize shroud usage you could even bring spectral grasp and a well for some aoe burst

can swap blood for spite for more single target dmg

EDIT 1: link was bad, going to fix and repost link

EDIT 2: fixed link

Your build doesn't really do any damage, and doesn't play to the strength of scourge.

If you really want to play minions, you can do that, but I think you'd do it something like this instead

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQJArfjM0QbNWdDe1A/NWmGM9paW9rKNAKABAqYwNYTB

I didn't bother to fill in the armor, but you'd use vipers gear, nightmare/trapper runes, and malice/geomancy, put scepter in first weapon set and torch in second weapon set so you can weapon swap without swapping weapons. Or alternatively you wouldn't hit 100% bleed duration unless you use the really expensive expertiese crystal that is account bound and costs like 2g to craft, so if you wanted to minmax more without food you might just use malice and then burning duration sigil.

if i was going condi i wouldn't be using minions in the first place. The idea was to buff minions with power from barriers and summoning shades. It's a power build to buff minion dmg. It's not super what the scourge is about but i'll be interested to see what power scourge dmg will be. probably not a thing in raids though.