Cool staff skins?

Stubie.5834

So I’m just back to the game and made a thief. I unlocked daredevil the other night as well. I’m having a blast with it but ... I can’t find a staff skin that fits the look. I have my legendary staff but it doesn’t look right on my little asura thief. Anyone know or have a list of cool looking skins?

> @"Stubie.5834" said:

> So I’m just back to the game and made a thief. I unlocked daredevil the other night as well. I’m having a blast with it but ... I can’t find a staff skin that fits the look. I have my legendary staff but it doesn’t look right on my little asura thief. Anyone know or have a list of cool looking skins?

You will find that most staff skins are the magic type I.E. one end has a decorative ornament on top thats fatter and larger than the rest of the staff. Personally, I try to find ones that are more stream line so it looks more like a melee weapon.

Here are a list of Staves.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gallery_of_staves

there are several scythe skins that look cool on dark themed DDs, the traditional (and extremely expensive) scythe staff skin, the destroyer scythe, on the recent LS we got 2 more, the Sunscythe wich looks aweosme (but unfortunally got messed up by Anet recently because of a bug with necromancers wielding it, they flippled the holding angle and now the blade tip points upward, like ready to decapitate your own character) and Oblivion though this last one is w5 raid gated