PvP Title rework suggestion

Forsty.7968

Im here to suggest a rework of the current leaderboard titles.

Rank 1 : "The most competent wintrader of season x"

Rank 2 : "The second most competent wintrader of season x"

Rank 3 : "The third most competent wintrader of season x"

Rank 10 : "A legitimate player walking amongst mere wintraders"

Rank 25 : "I tried my best mom its just really hard to wintrade into top 10"

Rank 100 : "Bought this game yesterday"

Edited Typo

> @"Forsty.7968" said:

> > @"Ank.5708" said:

> > Who was Rank 3 this season in EU? Sindrener right? If so title fits them all :)

>

> The Pillar of the community? Could it be? :o

Let's just say that a certain mesmer afk'd in a few matches

> @"Ank.5708" said:

> > @"Forsty.7968" said:

> > > @"Ank.5708" said:

> > > Who was Rank 3 this season in EU? Sindrener right? If so title fits them all :)

> >

> > The Pillar of the community? Could it be? :o

>

> Let's just say that a certain mesmer afk'd in a few matches

Can confirm. >:(

Let's not mix everyone with the same issue. Not everyone wintraded into top, some just rerolled to best tier meta and farmed silvers at night. There is no need to be upset. The more wintraders there are the weaker impact their titles have. I would rather respect players in the range of top 50 to top 250 with a very few exception of those below 50. But mind you, I believe that most people who get to the highest rank with wintrading are capable players in terms of combat, but it's rotation, cooperation and decision making that might be their main issues.

> @"Ikki.7891" said:

> > @"Ank.5708" said:

> > > @"Forsty.7968" said:

> > > > @"Ank.5708" said:

> > > > Who was Rank 3 this season in EU? Sindrener right? If so title fits them all :)

> > >

> > > The Pillar of the community? Could it be? :o

> >

> > Let's just say that a certain mesmer afk'd in a few matches

>

> Can confirm. >:(

They also thanks to the other team if they give up at the beginning and also supporting acts like this.

> @"bluri.2653" said:

> > @"Ank.5708" said:

> > Who was Rank 3 this season in EU? Sindrener right? If so title fits them all :)

>

> I was rank4 but I already have rank1 so I dont know what you are trying to say LUL that I'm wintrading for literally nothing or what?

You even failed at wintrading tsk tsk

After you worked hard to expand your virus too

> @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> Let's not mix everyone with the same issue. Not everyone wintraded into top, some just rerolled to best tier meta and farmed silvers at night. There is no need to be upset. The more wintraders there are the weaker impact their titles have. I would rather respect players in the range of top 50 to top 250 with a very few exception of those below 50. But mind you, I believe that most people who get to the highest rank with wintrading are capable players in terms of combat, but it's rotation, cooperation and decision making that might be their main issues.

I don't think it's about farming Silvers......

I think it's more about 40 ping farming 400 ping players.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > Let's not mix everyone with the same issue. Not everyone wintraded into top, some just rerolled to best tier meta and farmed silvers at night. There is no need to be upset. The more wintraders there are the weaker impact their titles have. I would rather respect players in the range of top 50 to top 250 with a very few exception of those below 50. But mind you, I believe that most people who get to the highest rank with wintrading are capable players in terms of combat, but it's rotation, cooperation and decision making that might be their main issues.

>

> I don't think it's about farming Silvers......

>

> I think it's more about 40 ping farming 400 ping players.

I haven't heard of something like that before. Could you explain please?

> @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > Let's not mix everyone with the same issue. Not everyone wintraded into top, some just rerolled to best tier meta and farmed silvers at night. There is no need to be upset. The more wintraders there are the weaker impact their titles have. I would rather respect players in the range of top 50 to top 250 with a very few exception of those below 50. But mind you, I believe that most people who get to the highest rank with wintrading are capable players in terms of combat, but it's rotation, cooperation and decision making that might be their main issues.

> >

> > I don't think it's about farming Silvers......

> >

> > I think it's more about 40 ping farming 400 ping players.

>

> I haven't heard of something like that before. Could you explain please?

NA stays up late (40 ping) to farm Australian players (400 ping)... Mine personally has 700+ ping as an average.

I know match making is bad but it's not that bad.